Our shop will be opened during Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day on 12-14 Feb 2021 from 10am-7pm. Shop pick up and delivery are also available.
Just add product to cart on Valentine's Day page to enjoy 10% off
Valentine's Day Flower Delivery Arrangement
Valentine's Day delivery available timeslots : 9am - 1pm, 2 - 6pm, 4 - 8pm, 6 - 10pm
Regular Delivery Charge
Zone A $100
- HK Island - Central, Eastern & Western District
- New Territories - Tsuen Wan & Kwai Tsing District
- HK Island - Southern District, The Peak
- New Territories - Sha Tin, Tai Po
- New Territories - Tuen Mum, Yuen Long, Northern District
- New Territories - Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, Clear Water Bay
- New Territories Islands - Tung Chung, Disney, Airport, Discovery Bay, Lamma Island, Cheung Chau
- (Valentine's Day morning delivery service is not applicable to Discovery Bay, Lamma Island and Cheung Chau Island)
IMPORTANT NOTICE for Valentine’s Day delivery (please read carefully)
- Please ensure when you place an order with Moda Flora, to save confusion. Please provide us with the PHONE NUMBER of the purchaser (buyer) in billing address phone and the PHONE NUMBER of the recipient in recipient phone field, (the person the flowers are being delivered to) as well as the FULL address of the recipient on the checkout page.
- If the recipient is in a building, where the flowers are being delivered to, does not have a receptionist or security guard to collect the package on behalf of the recipient, please advise Moda Flora when you place the order. Moda Flora shall try contact the recipient to confirm the delivery arrangement before delivery.
- If our courier is delivering the flowers and no recipient phone is provided and no reception or security guard is available to collect the flowers on behalf of the recipient, then a re-delivery charge will be applied. Please click here to pay re-delivery charge before we make re-delivery arrangement.
- It is the sender’s responsibility to ensure the selected time slot to ensure that someone is available to collect the delivery. If there is any change in situation, please keep us up to date in advance.
- If the sender is based overseas and we experience a problem with the delivery we may require further instructions from sender. So SENDER please provide us with contact details, we may contact the sender by Whatsapp phone or email.
- Our courier may, in some cases phone the recipient in advance, to confirm delivery arrangement prior to delivery. Failure to provide recipient’s contacts may cause a delay with the delivery.
- Calling the recipient to confirm delivery arrangement time, is not our preferred option, it is subject to courier discretion. We will endeavour to deliver your package in your selected time slot, but in cases where the recipient is not going to be at the address in that time slot, the delivery may be an arrangement made between courier and recipient.
- If we are not able to reach the recipient upon delivery, we shall leave the flowers at reception or with the security guard. We will then contact the recipient and advise them the they can pick up from the reception or security guard, it is still considered to be delivered.
- If the delivery is to an office building, in some cases the courier may deliver the package to the office reception, and leave the reception to contact the recipient to collection.
- Due to Covid-19 measure, some of the buildings may not allow courier to deliver to the recipients door. In this case the recipient will be required to collect from the security guard or reception may be necessary.
- If recipient refuses to receive the package, there are no refunds on the product and or the delivery charge. The package will be sent back to shop, the sender may collect from Moda Flora shop after.
- On Valentine’s Day we only delivery the package in your selected time slot.
- You may track your order status in tracking link in order confirmation email. Please understand, due to high traffic on delivery and communication on Valentine’s day, delivery notification update may experience delay.